This ASPEN beanie is hand knit in 100% Merino wool. The merino wool is incredibly soft. I use the highest quality, ethically sourced yarns and combined with my many years of needlework experience you will have handmade pieces to treasure for years.
- the colour is Arco Iris as shown, shades of purples, greens, traps and olives
- 100% Merino Wool hand dyed in small batches, the colours are brilliant and beautiful
- Merino wool is amazingly soft, plump and breathable, stretchy and natural, moisture wicking, odour resistant, anti-static, temperature regulating and biodegradable...what’s not to love about it!
- fits most adult women and teens 19” - 22”, measures approx 8.5” wide laid flat
- I hand knit each toque in our clean and smoke-free home here in Ontario, Canada
- poms are cut and hand tied by me from faux fur fabric by the yard and stuffed with polyfil, poms are tied on
Care Instructions: - Spot clean is recommended when possible
- hand wash cold in gentle detergent, squish out excess water in a thick towel and air dry (do not put in dryer)
-remove Pompom before washing (or keep it out of water as much as possible) for best results (Pompom can be removed by untying from inside)
- fluff pompom by shaking or cool heat/low setting on hair dryer
This listing is for one toque.
Rustic Maple brings 40 years of needlework experience to quality handmade accessories, apparel and home decor items. Inspired by the beautiful outdoors and nature here in Ontario we bring you items that combine rustic style with quality craftsmanship.
Warning: This item contains small parts which can pose a choking hazard to small children. Never leave child unattended with this item. This item is handmade and Rustic Maple is not responsible for any damage caused to this item by a child.